Recipe courtesy of @sweetfixbaker
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 5 tbsp St. Dalfour Lemon & Lime Fruit Spread
- Juice of 1 lime
- 45 ml Vodka (approximately 1.5 fluid ounces)
- 410 ml cold water (approximately 1 and 3/4 cups)
1. Add the chopped basil into a shaker. Using a muddler or back of a wooden spoon, mash the basil. Add the St. Dalfour Lemon & Lime Fruit Spread, lemon juice, vodka and water. Cover and shake well.
2. Add ice to a 16 oz glass and with the strainer on, pour the cocktail into the glass, garnish with lemon or lime skin & enjoy!