Recipe courtesy of @feastingonfruit
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar St. Dalfour Blueberry Fruit Spread
- 6 waffle cones, broken into chunks
- Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment to whisk the heavy cream to stiff peaks (3-4 minutes high), be careful not to over whip.
- In another bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream with a spatula, being careful to keep the mixture as light and airy as possible.
- Fold in half of the Blueberry Fruit Spread.
- Transfer one-third of the mixture to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Dot with more Blueberry Fruit Spread and sprinkle on abundant cone pieces, then swirl.
- Repeat for two more layers until all the ice cream mixture is gone, ending with a swirly layer of fruit spread and cone crumbles.
- Freeze at least 8 hours before scooping and serving.