St. Dalfour Wild Blueberry Crumble Bars
Bite into this crunchy and savory Blueberry Crumble Bars. St. Dalfour Wild Blueberry Fruit Spread gives these bars extra flavor without any sugar. Don’t be afraid to grab seconds.
Recipe courtesy of @jackfruitfulkitchen
1/2 cup of melted coconut oil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2/3 cup sweetener of your choice⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 TSP vanilla⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/2 TSP almond extract⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3/4 cup rolled oats⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (add more for sprinkle)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/4 TSP cinnamon⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Pinch of salt⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
8 OZ of St Dalfour Blueberry Fruit Spread⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Flaked unsweetened coconut⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Fresh blueberries (optional)⠀⠀
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
2. Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with foil and spray with coconut oil to coat. Set aside.
3. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl using a hand mixer.
4. Add in next 5 dry ingredients and mix to combine.
5. Reserve 1 Cup of dough and set aside. Press the remaining dough into the bottom of the 8×8 dish with your hands or a spoon/spatula.
6. Top with St. Dalfour Wild Blueberry Fruit Spread and spread evenly.
7. Sprinkle with lemon zest and sliced almonds.
8. Crumble remaining dough on top and sprinkle with extra oats, flaked coconut, and fresh blueberries.
9. Bake for 22-25 minutes.