St. Dalfour Strawberry Over Night Oats
Don’t let your head hit the pillow until you prepared these overnight oats. This recipe is super easy and perfect for when you are on the go. This recipe features our St. Dalfour Strawberry Fruit Spread, topped with fresh strawberries, & crunchy granola. Add to the layers and make everyone’s morning brighter.
Recipe courtesy of @dashofbrit
1 TBSP powdered peanut butter
1 TBSP chia seeds
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup quick oats
2 TBSP St. Dalfour Strawberry Fruit Spread
1 TSP maple syrup
Handful of granola
1. Mix together powdered peanut butter, water, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup.
2. Add half to a small jar. Layer in 1 TBSP St. Dalfour Strawberry Fruit Spread. Add in the rest of the oat mixture on top.
3. Add additional St. Dalfour Strawberry Fruit Spread.
4. Top with fresh strawberries and granola.
5. Cover and put in fridge overnight. Enjoy over the next few days.