St. Dalfour Strawberry Chocolate Donut
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this scrumptious Chocolate Donut Recipe. This recipe features our strawberry fruit spread, which creates the most delicious filling. When cut in half you can add your own personal filling, and top it off with some coconut shavings.
Recipe courtesy of @cookingwithkate
3/4 cup flour
2 TBSP stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
1 TSP baking powder
1 TBSP oil
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup melted dark chocolate
2 TBSP shredded coconut
3 TBSP Greek yogurt
3 TBSP St. Dalfour Strawberry Fruit Spread
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking powder and stevia.
- Mix in the egg, milk and oil.
- Add this mixture into a donut tray and bake for 13-15 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Let the donuts cool. Then coat them in the melted chocolate and also sprinkle some coconut on top.
- Once the chocolate is set on the outside, cut the donut in half and fill with yogurt and jam.