St. Dalfour Orange Marmalade
Asparagus & Prosciutto Puff Pastry
We guarantee this appetizer will be a crowd favorite! These asparagus & prosciutto puff pastry bundles are made with St. Dalfour Orange Marmalade Fruit Spread. These are the crispy and savory combo you been looking for all summer!
Recipe courtesy of @brightmomentco
1/3 cup St. Daflour Orange Marmalade Fruit Spread
1 bunch asparagus, about 12-14 OZ, ends trimmed
2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
8 OZ pecorino romano or goat cheese, shredded or sliced
12 slices prosciutto
1 egg, beaten
1 TBSP olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss the trimmed asparagus with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each thawed puff pastry sheet to a large rectangle that is double its original size. Using a pizza cutter, square off the edges, then cut into 10-12 squares.
4. To assemble, spread 1/2 tbsp. orange marmalade on each square, then place a slice of prosciutto on top, then a small bundle (3-4 stalks) of the asparagus, then a thin slice (1 tbsp) of cheese. Fold the ends of the prosciutto slice over the asparagus and cheese.
5. Lift up the opposite corners of the puff pasty square, then wrap them around the asparagus bundle and press down to seal.
6. Brush with an egg wash, then sprinkle with additional salt and black pepper.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and flaky. Enjoy warm.