St. Dalfour Mango Passion Fruit Granola Bars
Looking for a quick morning snack? Look no further! @Bakeomaniac created these granola bars that are quick & easy to prepare any day of the week. Made with St. Dalfour Mango Passion Fruit, it’s a combination of tangy & sweet!
Recipe courtesy of @bakeomaniac
2/3 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 TSP vanilla extract
1/4 cup rolled oats & granola
1/2 cup flour
1 TSP salt
1 cup St. Dalfour Mango Passion Fruit Spread
1. Melt 2/3 cup of butter, after it’s cooled, mix with 1/4 cup white sugar and a TSP of vanilla extract.
2. Fold in 1/4 cup of granola/rolled oats, a pinch of salt and 1/2 cup flour.
3. Transfer to 8 x 8 inch baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees C.
4. Take it out and spread 1 cup of St. Dalfour Mango Passion Fruit Spread to each bar and top with extra Granola.
5. Bake for an additional 13 – 15 minutes at 180 degrees C.
6. Set aside at room temperature or in the fridge to firm up before slicing!