St. Dalfour Four Fruit Mini Tart
These mini blackberry tarts are the perfect summer treat. This recipe is fun and easy to make, and a great activity to do with your kids. Let them create their own mini tart, and add in their favorite fillings.
Recipe courtesy of @carriepacini
1 Pie Crust of your choice St. Dalfour Four Fruit Spread
2 Containers of blackberries
1/4 CUP powdered sugar to sprinkle on top
6 Mini pie tins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Butter the bottom and edges of the pie molds.
3. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and divide into 6 segments (or however many pie tins you have) and form them into a disk.
4. Flatten the disk of dough and spread into the tart pan making your edges even by pressing and shaping.
5. Spoon a shallow layer of preserve into the tiny pans and spread around the bottom.
6. Add blackberries on top of the jam.
7. Sprinkle with sugar and put them on a baking tray.
8. Once all tart pans are completed bake them in the oven at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the crust turns a nice light golden color.
9. Let them cool before you serve about 20 minutes or serve slightly warm with ice cream.