- 1kg boneless turkey breasts
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 3 tablespoons light soy
- 1 clove garlic
- 2.5cm knob ginger
- 1 stem lemongrass
- 10-16 bay leaves optional for garnish
- 250g mayonnaise
- 2 teasspoons St. Dalfour Cranberry/Blueberry fruit spread
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 2 pinches of white pepper
Put the turkey pieces in a bowl. Add the oil vermouth and soy and mix well. Then stir in the finely chopped ginger, garlic and lemongrass.
Cover and leave in the fridge overnight to marinate.
To make the mayonnaise combine all ingredients in a blender and combine.
When ready to cook thread the pieces of Turkey on to 8, pre-soaked, wooden skewers, including the bay leaves if you like.
Barbecue the skewers until cooked through or alternatively arrange the skewers on a grill rack and cook for 10 minutes turning them frequently.