Apricot Chicken Couscous Tagine
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon Moroccan spice mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 med onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped1 jar St. Dalfour thick Apricot spread
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 1 cup water
- 4 x 175g tins of St. Dalfour Food to Go Couscous
- 100g flaked almonds, toasted
Coat chicken with the spices, set aside for 5 minutes. Heat oil in a large frypan and sauté chicken until a golden colour and almost cooked.
Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes, stir in garlic.
Pour in apricot spread, raisins, water and simmer 3- 5 minutes until chicken is completely cooked.
Stir in couscous and cook another 2-3 minutes until heated through.
Sprinkle with almonds and serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and Lebanese bread.